This easy to follow, step-by-step guide was designed around Volleyball Skillastics®. This manual guides you through the Five Easy E’s of successful Skillastics® implementation: Establish, Educate, Execute, Expand and Evaluate. This manual coincides perfectly with the FREE Unit Curriculum that’s included with a Volleyball Skillastics® purchase.
Each day consists of several lessons that equal 50 minutes of quality, moderate to vigorous physical activity (MVPA) presented in the following format:
- Title of activity.
- The day of the activity and how long the activity will take to execute.
- The grade level the activity is appropriate for.
- The overview of the activity.
- The equipment needed for the activity.
- The set up with illustrations.
- How to teach and play the activity.
- Social & Emotional Learning (SEL) Alignment.
- Solutions to challenges you may encounter.
Click to Enlarge the Lesson Samples
Targets Grades 3-12
- After School
- Physical Education
- 21st CCLC
- Boy’s and Girls Clubs
There are no reviews yet.