An Innovative Resource that Makes Moving and Learning Fun by Merging Volleyball Skill Development into a Group Game!
Volleyball Skillastics® provides children the opportunity to experience the game of volleyball in a fun, non-threatening and structured environment. It is an innovative, team-building activity for kids that focus on hand/eye coordination, stamina and bilateral proficiency. The 26 developmentally appropriate activities include a mixture of individual, partner and team participation. Aligned with the National Physical Education Standards and HEPA After School Guidelines, Volleyball Skillastics® offers instructors an effective tool that allows for maximum participation, collaborative learning, and the freedom to assist an individual child during the activity when needed.
Add the Skillastics® Elementary or Secondary Nutritional Cards for a perfect balance of sport skill development and nutritional knowledge.
Watch Volleyball Skillastics® In Action Now:
- Physical Education
- After School and 21st Century Learning Programs
- Expanded Learning Programs
- Volleyball Clubs
- Volleyball Camps
- 3rd – 12th Grade
Volleyball Skillastics® Includes:
- One (1), 5’ x 7’ Durable Activity Mat
- Six (6), 20” x 27” Durable Miniature Mats
- Twenty-Six (26), Laminated 5” x 7” Task Cards (for practice and familiarization)
- Six (6), Multi-Colored Foam Die
- Six (6), Multi-Colored Beanbag Markers
- Full Curriculum containing National PE Standards Alignment, Assessments, Rubrics, & Lesson Plans (Download)
- Detailed Instructional Manual (Download)
- Convenient Nylon Backpack Storage Bag