Buy together and save! Volleyball Skillastics® provides children the opportunity to experience volleyball games in a fun, non-threatening and structured environment. Aligned with the National Physical Education Standards and HEPA AfterSchool Guidelines, the USA Volleyball approved Volleyball Skillastics® improves hand/eye coordination, reaction time and cross-lateral dexterity. A perfect addition to your PE Curriculum, Camp, or AfterSchool Program, Tennis Skillastics® is touted as the perfect resource that effectively helps many children improve their volleyball skills. This Volleyball Skillastics® Package makes large group management a breeze, with everything you need to teach Tennis skills effectively.
Add the Skillastics® Elementary or Secondary Nutritional Cards for a perfect balance of sport skill development and nutritional knowledge.
Watch it in Action!
- Physical Education
- After School Programs and 21st Century Learning Programs
- Expanded Learning Programs
- Volleyball Camps
Volleyball Skillastics® and 24, Multi-Colored Volleyball Package Includes:
- 24, regulation size volleyballs. Rubber-covered nylon wound and butyl bladder construction.
- Six sets of 4 of each color – Red, Yellow, Blue, Green, Purple and Orange
- Volleyball Skillastics®
- One (1), 5’ x 7’ Durable Activity Mat
- Six (6), 20” x 27” Durable Miniature Mats
- Twenty-Six (26), Laminated 5” x 7” Task Cards (for practice and familiarization)
- Six (6), Multi-Colored Foam Die
- Six (6), Multi-Colored Beanbag Markers
- Full Curriculum containing National PE Standards Alignment, Assessments, Rubrics, & Lesson Plans (Download)
- Detailed Instructional Manual (Download)
- Convenient Nylon Backpack Storage Bag
- 3rd – 12th Grade
Contact us to upgrade the volleyballs!
“USA Volleyball advocates a FUNdamental approach to teaching this unique lifetime game to kids… with an emphasis on FUN. Volleyball Skillastics® helps introduce young players to the basic skills of the game in a fun way, in small groups so everyone gets to touch the ball…often and in a game-like way.”
Diana L. Cole, USA Volleyball
Director of Coaching Education