Buy together and save! Aligned with the National Physical Education Standards and HEPA AfterSchool Guidelines, Basketball Skillastics® is a sport specific exercise game that improves hand/eye coordination, reaction time and cross-lateral dexterity. A perfect addition to your PE Curriculum, Camp, or AfterSchool Program, Basketball Skillastics® is touted as the perfect resource that effectively helps many children improve their basketball skills. This Basketball Skillastics® Package makes large group management a breeze, because children easily remember their team color by the color of basketball they choose. These team-building activities for kids are suitable for everyone.
Add the Skillastics® Elementary or Secondary Nutritional Cards for a perfect balance of sport skill development and nutritional knowledge.
Watch it in Action!
The signature game that originated the Skillastics Series, basketball Skillastics helps children practice basketball basics in a unique and non-competitive way. Basketball Skillastics put the fun back in fundamentals through innovative activities like blind-back catch, sit up dribbling, and yoyo dribble.
- Physical Education
- After School Programs and 21st Century Learning Programs
- Expanded Learning Programs
- Basketball Camps
- Hoops for Heart® Fundraiser
Basketball Skillastics® and 24, Multi-Colored Basketball Package Includes:
- 24, Intermediate Size (28.5) Rubber Basketballs.
- Each Set (4) includes 1 basketball of each color – Red, Yellow, Blue, Green, Purple and Orange
- One (1), 5’ x 7’ Durable Activity Mat
- Six (6), 20” x 27” Durable Miniature Mats
- Twenty-Six (26), Laminated 5” x 7” Task Cards (for practice and familiarization)
- Full Curriculum containing National PE Standards Alignment, Assessments, Rubrics, and Lesson Plans (Download)
- Instructional DVD (Sandy “Spin” Slade demonstrating all 26 activities) (Download)
- Six (6), Multi-Colored Foam Die
- Six (6), Multi-Colored Beanbag Markers
- Detailed Instructional Manual (Download)
- Convenient Nylon Backpack Storage Bag
- 2nd – 8th Grade