The First and Only Resource Officially Licensed to Support SHAPE America’s (formally AAHPERD) Let’s Move in School Initiative by Improving Physical Literacy Throughout the School Day
Comprehensive School Physical Activity Program (CSPAP) is a multi-component approach by which school districts create opportunities for all students to participate in 60 minutes of moderate-to-vigorous physical activity (MVPA) each day, and develop the knowledge, skills, and confidence to be physically active for a lifetime.
Let’s Move in School Skillastics® was designed to integrate cooperative learning with physical activities that focus specifically on running, jumping and throwing activities. It contains a perfect mix of these skills that can be implemented in all aspects of the day. LMIS Skillastics® is aligned with the National PE Standards and HEPA AfterSchool Guidelines. Add the Skillastics® Elementary or Secondary Nutritional Cards for a perfect balance of physical activity and nutritional knowledge.
Watch it in Action!
Let’s move in school Skillastics complements comprehensive physical education programs that helps youth develop knowledge, skills, and confidence to be physically active for a lifetime. All exercises in this kit are based on running, jumping, and throwing including rhythm jump, partner pounding clap, and circle slides. Let’s move in school Skillastics works before, during, or after school it also adapts family fitness nights and staff development workshops.
- Physical Education
- AfterSchool and 21st Century Learning Programs
- Expanded Learning Programs
- Family Fitness Events
- Classroom Teachers
- Indoor Recess
LMIS Skillastics® Includes:
- One (1), 5’ x 7’ Durable Activity Mat
- Six (6), 20” x 27” Durable Miniature Mats
- Twenty-Six (26), Laminated 5” x 7” Task Cards (for practice and familiarization)
- Full Curriculum containing National PE Standards Alignment, Assessments, Rubrics, & Lesson Plans (Download)
- Animation Instructional DVD (Download)
- Six (6), Multi-Colored Foam Die
- Six (6), Multi-Colored Square Beanbags
- Six (6), Multi-Colored Beanbag Markers
- Detailed Colored Instructional Manual (Download)
- Ideas on how to implement Skillastics® into all 5 components of CSPAP included
- Fitness Calendar included
- Assessment Exercises included
- Convenient Nylon Backpack Storage Bag
- 3rd – 8th Grade
There are no reviews yet.