Skillastics is an innovative technique of play that is executed on an oversize mat placed in the middle of a playing area where up to 100 children can play at one time. The Skillastics innovative technique has been transformed into 13 different Activity Kit themes. These Skillastics Activity Kit themes vary from general fitness, sport specific, character development, nutrition and academic integration.
Skillastics, a research and evidence-based resource, was introduced in 2002 and is currently enjoyed by over 10 million children in more than 25,000 educational settings nationwide.
What Makes Us Unique:
- Skillastics can get up to 100 children moving at one time.
- The innovative Skillastics technique allows 100% participation in limited amount of space.
- Skillastics makes physical activity fun for children of all ages and abilities.
Please call our office at (888) 842-7746, or email us here. We would be happy to create a custom quote to match the needs of your program.
If our office receives the order before noon PST, the product(s) will be shipped out the same day via UPS for our warehouse in Wisconsin. If not, the product(s) will go out the following business day. Most customers receive the product(s) within 3-5 days.
Please call us at (888) 842-7746 or email us here if you would like to expedite your order, and we would be happy to accommodate your needs.
55% of Skillastics Customers use Skillastics at least once a month.
Here are some examples:
- Warm Up or cool down (as students come to class after dressing for class, they start playing, as more kids come they start a team or join another team until everyone is there. The students have gotten their warm up even before you’ve taken roll).
- Family Fitness Event
- Track Movement with Pedometers or Heart Rate Monitors
- Team Building
- The perfect Substitute Resource
- Task Cards are integrated in many other activities throughout the year (circuit training, integrating with sport skill development)
- For After School Program
- Lend STEM questions and or full game to Science or Math Teacher for Brain Break during the day
- Great Rainy Day activity
- Used as a resource for Administrative reviews
- Be used as “Competition Friday”
- Task Cards supplement learning and reinforcing fitness skills
- Promotes critical thinking
- Check out system for other schools or teachers
- Use the die for fitness and math integration games
- Incorporate them into warm-ups with dice and movement activities
- Lend task cards to classroom teachers for brain breaks
- Bean bags for station in skill assessment
- Use miniature mats as a small group station with dice
- Task cards and dice in relay activities
- Use the task cards as homework cards
- Use activities for Fitness Calendars
We also provide you with supplemental documents after purchase that includes lesson plans, competitive options, and task card options.
Please call us at (888) 842-7746 or email us if you have any questions!
Yes. Please call us at (888) 842-7746 or email us here to receive additional information and pricing.
Yes. Our talented team of Skillastics Educational Specialists will actively engage all participants through a half or full-day training customized to fit your needs. Sandy Slade is also available to conduct professional development on a limited basis.
Skillastics is a proud partner and recommended resource of SPARK®, whose dedicated trainers are also available to provide Skillastics training. Contact SPARK directly for more information.
Yes. Simply email the purchase order by clicking here or FAX the purchase order to: (951) 279-3957.
Absolutely! There are a variety of ways you can make Skillastics competitive. Every customer that orders Skillastics products receives via e-mail additional ideas that they can use with Skillastics. These documents includes numerous competitive options. If you have purchased Skillastics and have not received the additional ideas, please e-mail us, requesting this information and we will e-mail it to you promptly.