Top 7 Ways
to Organize Large Groups of Kids in a Physically Active Setting
Get rid of frustration and confusion with this simple, straightforward guide that will help you easily organize and engage large groups of children in no time flat.
What You’ll Learn
Teaching your staff how to organize large groups of kids (or trying to organize them yourself) doesn’t have to be overwhelming, confusing, or draining.
In fact, with just a few organizational tricks up your sleeve, you can increase engagement, decrease behavioral problems, and motivate all kids to move in a physically active setting.
That’s why the Skillastics Team has put together this guide: “Top 7 Ways to Organize Large Groups of Kids in a Physically Active Setting,” which will help you and your staff run your After School program more easily and efficiently.
What You’ll Get:
- Tried-and-True Methods: Learn the proven Organizational Tactics that will get large groups of kids to settle down, pay attention, and get moving.
- Less Behavioral Problems: Discover how to engage kids from the get-go so you can decrease boredom and behavioral issues.
- Maximized Participation: Engage, motivate, and easily pave the way for increased physical activity and a healthier generation.
- Increased Staff Engagement: Give your staff clarity about how to do their jobs better and experience benefits from the top down.
- Exclusive Bonus Offer: As a “thank you” and a “thumbs up” for your pro-action, you’ll also get a limited-time exclusive offer (valued at $1000!) with your free guide.
Experience less stress with step-by-step directions to easily organize large groups of kids in a physically active setting.
We make it easy to organize, motivate and engage large groups of kids to move and learn, with an innovative, multipurpose activity kit system that transforms attitudes about physical activity.