I’m concerned that I will not use Skillastics enough to justify the cost. Are there multiple ways to use Skillastics throughout the year?
55% of Skillastics Customers use Skillastics at least once a month.
Here are some examples:
- Warm Up or cool down (as students come to class after dressing for class, they start playing, as more kids come they start a team or join another team until everyone is there. The students have gotten their warm up even before you’ve taken roll).
- Family Fitness Event
- Track Movement with Pedometers or Heart Rate Monitors
- Team Building
- The perfect Substitute Resource
- Task Cards are integrated in many other activities throughout the year (circuit training, integrating with sport skill development)
- For After School Program
- Lend STEM questions and or full game to Science or Math Teacher for Brain Break during the day
- Great Rainy Day activity
- Used as a resource for Administrative reviews
- Be used as “Competition Friday”
- Task Cards supplement learning and reinforcing fitness skills
- Promotes critical thinking
- Check out system for other schools or teachers
- Use the die for fitness and math integration games
- Incorporate them into warm-ups with dice and movement activities
- Lend task cards to classroom teachers for brain breaks
- Bean bags for station in skill assessment
- Use miniature mats as a small group station with dice
- Task cards and dice in relay activities
- Use the task cards as homework cards
- Use activities for Fitness Calendars
We also provide you with supplemental documents after purchase that includes lesson plans, competitive options, and task card options.
Please call us at (888) 842-7746 or email us if you have any questions!